Escape from The Conspiracy | 6 June
You receive an alert from your HQ. As the top secret agent, you have been assigned to stop a conspiracy group from making its move during Singapore’s 50th anniversary. Hide your identity and find out the location of the conspiracy group’s base. Infiltrate the base and stop the conspiracy! Are you ready for the mission?
Find the location of the base by going around the island to get clues.
Infiltrate the base.
Obtain the password required to unveil the conspiracy group's plans and stop them!
All Saturdays and Sundays in June 2015.
06 June 2015' | 07 June 2015
1100 | 1200
* Agents can complete the mission alone, or in self-formed groups as long as all agents have tickets to the same mission briefing irregardless of ticket type.
• Please show the PEATIX confirmation page (print-out, email or screenshot) with the QR code on it on the day itself.
• For group tickets, all members of the group should be present at registration at the same time.
• All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted. Please make sure you enter at the time and date written on your ticket.
• Game will end at 6pm on all of the days. After 6pm, no more participants will be allowed into any of our checkpoints.
• The game is conducted in English.
• Terms and conditions are subject to changes without prior notice. By purchasing the tickets, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms stated herein.
Held in YourSingapore
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
- Singapore Art Museum 2F, Gallery 2.7
1100: Early Bird Grp of 6 SOLD OUT $120.00 1100: Early Bird SOLD OUT $22.00 1100: Group of 6 SOLD OUT $150.00 1100: Standard SOLD OUT $27.00 1100: Pair tickets SOLD OUT $54.00 1200: Early Bird Grp of 6 SOLD OUT $120.00 1200: Early Bird SOLD OUT $22.00 1200: Group of 6 SOLD OUT $150.00 1200: Standard SOLD OUT $27.00 1200: Pair tickets SOLD OUT $54.00
- Venue Address
- 71 Bras Basah Road Singapore
2-minute walk from Bras Basah MRT Station; 10-minute walk from Bugis, Dhoby Ghaut or City Hall MRT stations.
Real Escape Game833 Followers